Wednesday, September 20, 2006


I am not sure how to email these out yet, but this will be good for now. We are all doing well. Amabel and August are definitely feeling a hit as far as not having as much of Momma as they used to. Sweet friends and family have helped pick up some of my slack with special visits and even a trip to the zoo! George is working double overtime as Daddy and Super-husband. I still cannot believe I snagged the greatest guy in the world to share life and all its joys and responsibilities with. Elspeth is precious and I am loving caring for my new baby girl. I do look forward to not needing pain perscriptions and depuffing enough to be able to wear something besides pajamas. But surgery was not really so bad. Like my mom said, this is the only surgery where you get a prize.

8 comments:

ali said...

that is such a cute picture of all three! (i mean, the other one is cute too, but the smiles on amabel and august's faces are priceless!) i still can't get over how grown up amabel and august are. i'm glad your surgery is over and now you'll only get better and stronger from here.

Elizabeth said...

She is so precious!!!!! I'm so glad you put these up! Amabel and August look so happy witht their new little sister:) I can't believe how OLD Amabel looks--she's lost that baby fat around her face.

Get some rest-if that's possible:)

Fittsy said...

So cute and sweet. Thanks for sharing. I like Amabel's new hair cut too.

Lots of Love to you all.

the good, the bad & the ugly said...

I having been hoping to see a pic of your kids. They are all so beautiful!!! I am so excited for you, Abby!

dblyoo said...

what a precious family! elspeth is absolutely precious - thanks so much for sharing pictures :) oh, and i love amabel's new haircut (i really can't believe how fast she's growing up). much love to you all and kudos to george for taking such great care of his family!
-wp

Katherine said...

wow - they are all so CUTE!! i can't believe how much august & amabel look so much like george & you - how fun!

Courtney said...

Your children are gorgeous! I'm not sure if I had ever seen pictures of them before. They both remind me so much of you... And, I'm sure that Elspeth resembles one of you, too!! I hope that you're getting some sleep and some recuperative time. Aren't humble and loving husbands incredible? They certainly make life much more liveable......

lauren said...

oh my goodness!!! they are all so beautiful (and handsome)! elspeth looks exactly like you abby. and i thought the same thing as everyone else--that amabel looks SO grown up! she's so pretty! call me soon and let me know if i should have another! :) hee hee...

Blog Archive