Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Good Pink is Hard to Find

So that was a lot to read. And I don't blame you for saying "Haaaaaell no. I'm not readin' all of that!" But you're missing one of the only times where I had almost all positive things to say! I think I will have a week of one liners so you can catch up if you like. I have one good one, and I haven't had the chance to post it. Now I've gone and overrated it. Well, all I have time for is one liners anyway. I am still catching up from vacation. Who knew we had so much to iron and launder and mend while still also having so much to shop for (is it just me or have my children all three grown two inches over the holidays?!) and return? Gift receipts, people, gift receipts! But first, recipes? I might get the time later today or tomorrow. During my catch up time, I am also going to be trying to figure out this new version of Blogger. I nearly had a conniption fit after finally getting that super long post up and then not being able to view it for almost a whole day. I could view everyone else's blog because they had all already made the switch. So last but not least, Pretty Funny for a Girl has made the switch. And we are back to our old color scheme which is a little too peachy, I fear. I have this same problem when I try to find pink floss for smocking. DMC needs a new pastel pink with just a smidge more blue. So does whoever makes pink hair bows, as I discovered today. And now, so does the HTML color palette. Well, we'll see what we come up with. I may just go crazy and change everything. Ooooh, I just had a great idea, cardinal and straw! Hootie hoot, 'cause that's so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Lions, War Eagle and Hootie Hoot!! guess who...

RHB said...

Ok, at least you have pink hairbows in your neck of the woods. All the little French girls just wear these not so cute, metal clips, so I have resorted to making hairbows. This morning on the way to church I superglued my finger to SA's bow. Later she refused to wear it. At least it wasn't ruined like the other bows I labored over and hot glued. When she pulled those out, they came apart immediately. Oh, and you should have seen me in the store asking for a hot glue gun. I had to make the gun motion because I didn't know the word in French- sooo embarrassing!

Blog Archive