Monday, January 22, 2007

Temporarily Jarring You From the Dream

Just also wanted to know what y'all think of this layout. I still will check comments on the post from last night that is now below. The links are at the bottom of the page now and there will only be three posts up at a time (though you can access old posts whenever you want). I just wanted the copy to be wider and this was a cool looking template, I thought. Like a newspaper. Plus, people generally stick to the most recent one or two posts anyway. Thoughts? Oh, I have a few new links too. They have been there a little while, but I forgot to mention them- just a few new blogs. My writing teacher at Auburn used to say that things that were out of place in our stories "jar[red] you from the dream." I use that a lot. This post sort of does that because it draws you away from the posts and focuses on the blog. But I essentially already did that when I suddenly changed the layout and color again. Maybe tomorrow we can all go back to the dream that is Pretty Funny for a Girl. I love that title. Not true to life really. But I still love it.

1 comment:

the good, the bad & the ugly said...

I like it. You're always changing it up. Looks good!

Blog Archive