Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring Forward

Remind me why we do this again. I cannot tell you how much crankier I am for having just realized we must do this tonight and lose another hour of sleep!!! But perhaps the italics and three exclamation points will drive that home which I cannot express without you actually being able to see me clenching my teeth and waving my fists in the air whilst going red in the face. Stupid daylight savings time.... Or are we coming off? I forget. Seriously, what is the purpose of this?!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, this is really kicking my behind right now, and I didn't even have to get up early(our service meets at night right now) :)

dblyoo said...

as if having a newborn wasn't fun enough...now they've taken even MORE of my sleep away. this sucks...
-wp

jennifer said...

Hi Abby,
Talked to George in the nursery at church today. Sorry to hear you have another child sick this week. I'll pray you'll have healthy kids this week and a baby who sleeps better than you could ever imagine!
Now, to answer your question about DST, I direct to you my blog where I addressed this very question.
Have a good week!

Blog Archive