Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just Can't Stop Thinking About This

Thanks to Brit's blog, we now have this link which also links to this link about Lost. It's all so exciting! But for you people who don't want to link all day like me, here's Jacob. There's evidently a theory that he looks like Locke. But I'm thinking that's not the case. But there is much speculation and theorizing over identities because of hints about twins and Jacob and Esau. And there are multiple theories about who both Jacob and Esau could be. Also there are ideas about time travel or time standing still or seeing dead people and pirates and all kinds of things. Some people are not very founded in their thinking, or at least can't articulate it, but some seem to have some good ideas. I do like the Biblical reference ideas to the story of Benjamin and his mother dying in child birth, etc. But Jacob was Benjamin's dad and Ben's dad was named Roger and is dead. So, hmmm. I also thought one person pointing out that maybe Ben kills people on his birthday seemed like an interesting idea. I did think it was weird that Alex gave Locke a gun. I also think it's weird that few people think that's weird. The idea that Alex knows her dad kills people on his birthday seems plausible. Or maybe it's random. Anyway, thank goodness things are finally getting interesting again. But we only get two more episodes until we'll have to wait for February. Boo! Sorry for people who don't watch Lost. I will try to post the other gazillion things unrelated to Lost that are also floating around my brain soon.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, thanks! I wish I would've caught it when we watched it...so interesting! I am sad we have to wait until feb., too, but at least we can expect 16 good episodes in a row.

Brit aka "Olive" said...

Abby- I'm glad you got those links- I thought you'd enjoy them! Happy Mother's Day, btw!

Anonymous said...

What? We have to wait until February??!! What's the matter with abc?? Good thing I'm only partially into it. My husband on the other hand....

Elizabeth

Blog Archive