Thursday, May 17, 2007

Much Easier to Take This Week

So it wasn't so intense as I expected. I was really nervous about Charlie dying, but I sort of thought surely they wouldn't let him die. There was a lot of hullabaloo about five people dying after the episode called "the Brig." And Locke's dad has died and "supposedly" Locke has died or been left for dead, but I'm sure the island or the smoke thing or his hunter's instinct or Jacob or even Dr. Jack will save him. There was more hullabaloo about the Losties being divided. Clearly this is not the case, unless divided means that Desmond and Charlie are off on their own. I think some of the rumors are just rumors and that's it. I just don't want Charlie to die. I don't know who these underwater women are, but as long as Charlie isn't dead, I'm fine for now. Did y'all notice that the girl he saved in the alley way Sayid's girlfriend, Nadia? I knew she was familiar, but I couldn't place her. It didn't take long for 800 other people on message boards to mention it though.

Alright, that's all. I've got to go to school soon and help with lunch and then HURRAY! I get to go see Frank today! It has been too long! My mom is coming between lunch and Frank and then we're all going to Amabel's program at school tonight. So lots going on. What in the world am I doing at the computer?! All that and it's another heavenly day in St. Louis! Y'all have a good one!

No comments:

Blog Archive