Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More to Come...

Seriously, no one cares that they are connected to Martina McBride and Faith Hill?! No one can return a connection for me? Just kidding. But I did think of it a step further and thought how they know people like Oprah and Matt Lauer, and how Oprah and Matt Lauer know the President and the Dalai Lama and the Queen. You're connected, people! Oh well. That is silly.

Amelia had brain surgery yesterday and came out of it okay. There is so much going on with their family so please keep praying. It seems like things are very unknown and changing quickly as soon as new things become known. The word "baby steps" was used and that seems like what to expect for now. I will try to keep y'all updated, but you can always click "pray for amelia" up top to link to their blog.

We are doing some travelling so I may be in and out on here for a while. I have been working on a party planning journal in the car. I know that sounds corny, but I have always loved entertaining and have no real record of all the work I've put into it over the years- nothing to show for it! That tells me I should take pictures more often! But also, I have much to say about I Like You, a great book about entertaining by comedian, Amy Sedaris. I laugh out loud, y'all! She recommends the party journal to keep track of what recipes worked great and what certain guests like (i.e. one of George's friends freaks out over rare meat!). I will have to tell y'all all about it later. I don't actually own the book yet, I have been reading it at the bookstore! But it is so funny, a little over the top and raunchy sometimes, but mostly just funny and helpful too! Anyway, I also never have reported on Amabel's birthday party. I will get to all of that. Gotta go for now! Please please pray for Amelia!

No comments:

Blog Archive