Friday, April 18, 2008

Me, Wasting Your Time

My mother-in-law has the kids for the day (they are off school) and instead of mopping and baking a lemon cake like I had planned, I am down here on the computer totally wasting my time with Blogthings. I have no idea why. I do think I am beginning to realize why I don't sew anymore. I think I quit sewing right around the time I started blogging. Not that I am blogging about anything serious today. Nope, just acting like I'm in ninth grade all over again doing YM quizzes with Lindsey about what kind of animal you are or what your dreams mean or which movie star would be your ideal boyfriend. They don't even make any sense! But here I am, sharing the results, wasting your time too. You're welcome.




You Are a Yellow Flower



A yellow flower tends to represent joy, friendship, and playfulness.

At times, you are childlike, as a buttercup is.

And at other times, you are fickle, like a dahlia.

And more than you wish, you tend to feel bittersweet, like a marigold.




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.

Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.

You are often the first to try something new.



You are energetic and quick to act.

You are open minded, and you easily adopt new social causes.

While your heart is in the right place, you often can't follow through with your dreams.



You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.

You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.


Not picky? They don't know me at all!





You Are 75% Open



You're a pretty open person - and you don't mind sharing the good, bad, and sometimes ugly.

And while sometimes you do catch yourself blabbing on, you usually exhibit restraint.

You're openness is quite refreshing, and it encourages other people to be open with you!



Wouldn't you hate to run into someone 100% open?! Yowsa!




Your Birthdate: December 5



You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.

Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likeable to elicit jealousy.

Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.

Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.



Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower



Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom



Your power color: Tangerine



Your power symbol: Ace



Your power month: May



Hey hey, May is my power month! It's coming up! And who knew my power color was tangerine? No wonder things haven't been going so well for me lately, I have had a shocking lack of tangerine in my life! (Note my tangerine-y colored title and side bars. Eh?) They are right about the superhuman brainpower though. I know, you'd all be so jealous if I wasn't so darn likeable! C'mon y'all, you know you want to take some quizzes! Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I am 81% open. So I guess that is better than being 100%. I think I could add some questions to that one, though.

Hooray for May and your power month - just keep hanging in there!

Olive said...

AH! Look what I found! I know you hate those self- checkers...

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SmartSpending/ConsumerActionGuide/ConsumerActionGuideDyn.aspx?cp-documentid=6681527>1=33010

Olive :)

Lori Shaffer said...

I am 18% open. Probably true.

My chocolate preferences say I am "sweet, mellow and easily satisfied" - yeah, I don't THINK so!

I am a purple flower.

Wrights said...

I was 58% open, my power month is July and my power color is blue. I am also extremely introverted based on my b-day (I don't think that part is true though on Myers Briggs, I am just a little over the extroverted line!) I love quizzes!

Blog Archive