Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Psst, pass it on!

Today is George's birthday. And he will be at work until 10:30pm. We had a small celebration yesterday (which I did not pull off as well as I would have liked, but there was booze, Mexican food, cake and friends, so he was pleased), but today, he won't see the kids, he doesn't have a gift to open (we are taking him to a Cardinals game next week for a birthday/Father's Day combo deal), and he is a very boring 31. So, to spice up a boring birthday of vacuuming and taking out trash and standing around in the windows and doors section of Home Depot on a slow Tuesday night, I was hoping to have people call him, just bombard him with phone calls. He will have his phone on vibrate so it won't be disruptive, but he may let a lot go to voicemail if he gets as many as I hope he will. After a while, it will be funny, I think. And actually, just awesome. I already emailed a whole bunch of friends, and I am hoping they will be willing to be part of the fun. Anyway, you don't have to know George, just tell him you read my blog. I'm thinking if you read my blog, then he knows you, anyway. But the point is, please call George on his cel phone and wish him happy birthday. And encourage your friends and family to do so as well. If you don't have his cel phone number, email me at abbyedema@msn.com and I'll send it to you. He will be up until midnight, so you have all day. Happy George's birthday everyone! 

1 comment:

Practically Perfect... said...

Aww, how cute! What a fun idea :-)

Blog Archive