Okay, so today I am searching for jokes for the kids to tell when they go trick-or-treating. I decided to stick with the theme. So, you guessed it, here are the best Star Wars jokes I could find. For every one of these, there are at least a dozen much much worse ones. Feel free to add yours. I mean, I know y'all all have a storehouse of Star Wars jokes for kids saved for just such an occasion as this! Okay, here they are (forgive me!):
1. Q. What do Kermit the Frog and Jabba the Hutt have in common?
A. The same middle name. (Alternatively:Q. What is Jabba the Hutt's middle name? A. The.)
2. Q. What did Obi-wan say to Luke at the Chinese restaurant?
A. Use the Forks, Luke!
3. Q. Which Star Wars character works at a restaurant?
A. Darth Waiter.
4. Q. How did Darth Vader know what Luke was getting for Christmas?
A. He felt his presents.
5. Q. What goes ha ha ha thump?
A. A droid laughing its head off.