Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anybody Want a Peanut?

Okay, well if two other kind souls are having the same search issues as me, I know it isn't just me. I'll just wait and see if the Blogger people can fix it. Hilarious that Blogger is powered by Google and the search function is what is broken! Some people do not think it is hilarious at all though. You should see the yelling and screaming that is going on on the help forum. Every now and then someone reminds everyone that we get our blogs for free. And then the next person says they don't care and they are changing over to Wordpress. Lots of people have been changing to Wordpress. But I'll stick with Blogger. Me and Blogger go way back.

Enough talking shop, let's talk The Princess Bride. It is only $7.50 at Target right now, and the cover alone is worth that:


Evidently, this is called an "ambigram." (According to Ken Jennings' blog, which I stumbled upon looking for a picture of the cover.) Do you see it?


It's the same upside down as it is right side up! It's inconceivably cool, don't you think?

1 comment:

e.c. said...

So cool! Caroline got this dvd for her b-day and Bobby and I were mesmerized by the cover :)

Blog Archive