Friday, December 18, 2009

First Snow

Right now outside my window, it's snowing the first snow of the Christmas season. And it's lovely. I feel very cozy all tucked away in the house on the hill with my Christmas tree lit up. And I'm ready for the first good long night of sleep I've had in a long while. Woohoo! And then maybe I'll think about actually typing out one of the several posts that have been floating around in my brain for the past week or so. But for now, I'm just kind of excited to think about how much snow will be on the ground when I wake up!

2 comments:

Our family said...

fun fun fun! i love snow and wish we had some too! please tell george that i still want to be in the george club but that the royal tenenbaums was just too dark for me. i tried to like it because everyone does but i just couldn't:) enjoy your break and your snow!!!
love,
rebekah

george said...

No. Besides, you haven't paid your dues in 11 years. It is past time to clear the rolls anyway.

Blog Archive