1) Cadbury Eggs- sooooo good
2) Another adorable Ingrid Michaelson song- "Everybody"- delightful
3) Sunshine- more than welcome
4) Liberty of London at Target- A steal. When the fabric itself is usually $50-$60 a yard, you truly can't beat $16 for a little girl's dress. So feminine. So cheerful. So Lauren Child/Lola looking. Or something. I love it all. Plus, I don't have to sew!
5) Spring Break? It's here. Hallelujah!
6) "I and Love and You"- exactly
7) Curtains- I have thus far underrated them. I know that now. Ditto for candles.