Saturday, March 12, 2011

To Serve Soon

So this is a recipe, but just sort of a freebie. My friend Becky made this for the church potluck last week and it was fantastic. I asked her about it and she said she was "quite proud" of it. She is one of those who likes to mess around and see what she comes up with. This is so obvious when you look at it, but it definitely requires creativity if you don't have it written out for you. She pretty much has the reputation for making all things delicious, but this was extra good to me- maybe because it was eaten after church when I was starving and was scooped out of a beautiful bowl? I don't know, but I want to remember what she did, so I am noting it here for all of us.

bowtie pasta
spinach
kalamata olives
crumbled bacon
sundried tomatoes
chickpeas
capers
lemon zest
lemon juice
olive oil
salt&pepper

I may have to edit this later if I remember something else, but that right there is already making my mouth water. Mmmm... pasta! It's so springy isn't it?! This looks like the beginnings of a good grocery list for next week!

1 comment:

annie said...

That looks awesome!

Blog Archive