Saturday, April 16, 2016

Links



George recently subscribed me to a daily lectionary which has made my daily Bible reading way easier. This site emails me an Old Testament passage, a passage from the Gospels, a passage from one of the epistles, and a passage from the Psalms every day. As a horribly indecisive person, the fact that the passages have been chosen for me is glorious. I don't have to decide where to go next when I finish a book, I don't have to decide when to stop reading each day or remember where I was reading the day before. Even cross references are given to me for reading the following day- which has been a cool and unexpected.  And then of course, I don't often forget to read when I have an email come straight to me.

My friend Jessie sent me a link to a sermon series a little while ago that has really blessed me. I have since passed links on to many friends, and become a "fan" of the pastor. The pastor's name is Greg Thompson and he is at Trinity Presbyterian in Charlottesville, Virginia and the sermon series is called Streams in the Desert.


No comments:

Blog Archive