Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Reading List Update

Well, tomorrow is the first day of fall and I didn't quite make it through my summer reading challenge. I knew Les Mis was intimidating me for a reason. And I knew I never read Absalom, Absalom for a reason. Betsy Tacy was the treat for the end so I have to wait on that. So with a few titles left on the summer list, and with slightly less than 15 weeks left in the year (I know! It seems like that has to be wrong!) and a few left on the year list, I felt like I needed to do an inventory of sorts.


I have eight books left on my New Year's reading list (but I have read 17!):

- Adam Bede (working on right now)
- Middlemarch
- Robert E. Lee
- Return of the Native
- Tess of the d'Urbervilles
- Jude the Obscure
- Life in Motion
- Confederacy of Dunces


I have four books left on my summer reading list (but I have read 8):

- Les Mis (part way into) 
- Absalom, Absalom (mostly through with but hate it) 
- Betsy Tacy
-a book recommended by my local librarian or bookseller


And three more from other lists I haven't published (but I've read 13) all of which I am in line for at the library.

That's a total of 15 books left for 15 weeks! I don't think it can be done!


No comments:

Blog Archive